Taiga Motors is a Montreal, Canada based Startup developing the world’s first production fully electric snowmobiles and personal watercraft. We believe in pure exhilaration– in vehicles that outperform everything else out there without sacrificing the environment.
At Taiga, we are uniting innovative and adventurous minds to form a team that isn’t afraid to tackle the industry’s toughest problems. Our approach is simple: we start from a clean sheet and push the frontiers of technology until we end up with elegant and powerful solutions. We work fast, dream big, relentlessly chase perfection, and believe that snow days are best enjoyed outside the office.
We are looking for a talented software developer to join our team to lead development of vehicle data management and backend interface. As the lead designer of our vehicle backend, this is a great opportunity to leave a huge impact with every line of code you write.
The job responsibilities include:
- Building a backend to log and process vehicle data remotely through your API
- Design of a vehicle data management interface and fleet dashboard UI
- Managing remote OTA updates and releases with a focus on security and scalability
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Experience in writing linux bash script
- Backend experience including database design and management
- A knack for creative design and UI layout
Additional experience in any of the following areas is a major asset:
- Embedded systems development and testing
- Information security
- Automotive industry development practices
- Web development
- iOS and Android development
If you meet the above criteria, we’d love to hear from you.