Taiga is seeking a snowmobiling afficionado to join our team on a full-time basis in Montreal. In this role, you would be our product pro who reps the Taiga brand and interacts with our reservation holders, fleet clients, and dealership partners. We are looking for someone who is passionate about snowmobiling and is excited to build the future of powersports.
- Assist with planning and executing product demos across North America and Europe
- Travel with the snowmobile across North America on our demo tour and ensure that all test riders safely operate the snowmobile
- Educate the public on our products while delivering exceptional customer service
- Clearly explain technical product information to people of all experience levels
- Answer incoming inquiries, log commonly asked questions, suggest and help create additional online resources
- Assist with marketing and sales strategy by suggesting and pursuing target clients and developing marketing content and campaigns
- Collect product feedback and suggest priority improvements to implement
- Candidates with superior riding skills would also be involved in product testing and film shoots
- Skilled snowmobile rider, minimum 2 years experience
- Drivers license and experience towing a trailer
- Fluency in English and French is essential
- Previous role in a customer facing position, such as sales or tour guide
- Good knowledge of snowmobile mechanics, tuning, and simple repairs
- Active participation in the local snowmobiling community and good knowledge of riding areas
- Solid understanding of dealership and/or fleet operations is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive self-starter, being able to plan and work the day with minimal input from management
- Tolerance to ambiguity and a strong level of flexibility/adaptability.
- A team player that brings positive energy and loves to collaborate
- Have a professional manner. You will be representing our brand, encouraging others to check out our products and influencing how others see our products and business.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and experience using Salesforce is a plus