Taiga Motors is seeking a Nautical Platform Engineer to lead the engineering of marine elements of our electric vehicle platforms from our Montreal office. You will work closely with the marine platform integration groups. If you meet the below criteria, we’d love to hear from you.
You want to join because you are passionate about:
- Pushing technological boundaries
- Developing beautiful, efficient and eco-responsible marine products
- Bringing designs to life through rapid prototyping processes
- Working in a fast moving and continuously evolving company to change an industry
- Design, analysis of watercraft hull
- Design, analysis of watercraft propellers & drives
- Field testing of marine components
Skills and experience:
- Engineering Degree
- Min. 3 yrs Experience participating in or leading design & manufacture of a watercraft.
- Knowledgeable in fundamentals of watercraft hull efficiency & maneuverability, marine propulsion efficiency.
- Proficiency in CAD design (Solidworks, CATIA, etc.)
- Applied Hydrodynamic CFD Experience