The vehicle designer is a visionary with a desire to play a leading role in defining the future of clean powersports though strong product design. They will interface closely with cross-functional teams to design and bring to life stunning electric vehicles that convey Taiga’s core belief in pure exhilaration & sustainable access to the great outdoors.
If you meet the below criteria, we’d love to hear from you. Please be sure to include your portfolio.
You want to join because you are passionate about:
- Creating beautiful vehicle concepts & bringing them to life as functional prototypes
- Developing and applying core design language
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary, fast moving development team
- Outdoor sports & adventure
- Creating concept art for vehicle designs and vehicle elements
- Translating concepts to 3D models
- Working with integration engineers to model and develop functional vehicle elements
- Producing compelling product renderings for marketing
- Develop company design language, ensuring consistency across product platforms and publications
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation Design, Industrial Design, Product Design or similar design degree
- Strong 2d & 3D digital capabilities
- Ability to think three-dimensionally, with a strong emphasis on proportions, sophistication, and a refined sense of graphics and form.
- Demonstrated understanding / knowledge in product design and design process.
- A strong portfolio will be a key decision factor
Location: Montreal, Canada